Jeff Buckley live in Rotterdam 1995

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

Post Reply
User avatar
Silver Forest
Senior Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Jeff Buckley live in Rotterdam 1995

Post by Silver Forest »

Jeff Buckley live in Rotterdam 1995

http://pastdaily.com/2013/10/02/jeff-bu ... oundtable/

Image

For free in this interesting site:

http://pastdaily.com

I'm downloading right now =)

Enjoy1
Image
User avatar
jamestkirk
Senior Member
Posts: 5816
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: The Music Of My Mind

Re: Jeff Buckley live in Rotterdam 1995

Post by jamestkirk »

Silver Forest wrote:Jeff Buckley live in Rotterdam 1995

http://pastdaily.com/2013/10/02/jeff-bu ... oundtable/

Image

For free in this interesting site:

http://pastdaily.com

I'm downloading right now =)

Enjoy1
Very nice, sf. Cheers to you, it's been a while since we connected. Hope life's good.

=)
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
User avatar
MistyJm
Senior Member
Posts: 3309
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by MistyJm »

Victor, awesome share. Thank you. :)
Gonna kick back and headphones on and listen.
User avatar
Silver Forest
Senior Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Post by Silver Forest »

Thank you both James and Mon :) I just found this nice file available on that website and felt this had to be shared with people that enjoy great music.
I'm not an American but from times to times I found interesting stuff on that place. I find it remarkable especially about the political and sociological changes from the 60s. Amazing resource for people that are interested or lived intensively that seminal period.

Yes, it's been a long time since our more frequent interactions. Nut I've been posting here from times to times and I come here almost every day. All is well with me and I deeply wish all is well with you both. I enjoy you as persons and as the major contributors to this forum (feeling and numbers :) )

Now, an important question: anyone knows about Roughie? I'm worried about him. I tried several times to establish contact but got no answer. I hope all is well with him. His presence is missed here.
Image
User avatar
jamestkirk
Senior Member
Posts: 5816
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: The Music Of My Mind

Post by jamestkirk »

Silver Forest wrote:Thank you both James and Mon :) I just found this nice file available on that website and felt this had to be shared with people that enjoy great music.
I'm not an American but from times to times I found interesting stuff on that place. I find it remarkable especially about the political and sociological changes from the 60s. Amazing resource for people that are interested or lived intensively that seminal period.

Yes, it's been a long time since our more frequent interactions. Nut I've been posting here from times to times and I come here almost every day. All is well with me and I deeply wish all is well with you both. I enjoy you as persons and as the major contributors to this forum (feeling and numbers :) )

Now, an important question: anyone knows about Roughie? I'm worried about him. I tried several times to establish contact but got no answer. I hope all is well with him. His presence is missed here.
Thanks, sf.

Yes, where is roughie?! And many other friends & regulars that have faded away?!
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
User avatar
Silver Forest
Senior Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Post by Silver Forest »

jamestkirk wrote:
Silver Forest wrote:Thank you both James and Mon :) I just found this nice file available on that website and felt this had to be shared with people that enjoy great music.
I'm not an American but from times to times I found interesting stuff on that place. I find it remarkable especially about the political and sociological changes from the 60s. Amazing resource for people that are interested or lived intensively that seminal period.

Yes, it's been a long time since our more frequent interactions. Nut I've been posting here from times to times and I come here almost every day. All is well with me and I deeply wish all is well with you both. I enjoy you as persons and as the major contributors to this forum (feeling and numbers :) )

Now, an important question: anyone knows about Roughie? I'm worried about him. I tried several times to establish contact but got no answer. I hope all is well with him. His presence is missed here.
Thanks, sf.

Yes, where is roughie?! And many other friends & regulars that have faded away?!
I'm worried. I tried pm and got no answer.
Image
User avatar
Buda
Senior Member
Posts: 4186
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by Buda »

Good to see people of this site love Jeff's music. If anyone wants any date/show from his short lived career, ust drop me a line and I happily forward it.

Merry Xmas folks!
"Because when the crowds finally begin to accept you
you become the suspect of your artistry" Buk
Post Reply