Vince : Still looking for Scott B & Brian G ?

We're lucky to have former Doors road manager Vince Treanor here to answer fan questions and share some of his memories. Ask Vince about anything related to the equipment The Doors used, stage set-ups, specific concerts, the band after Jim's death, and working on the Oliver Stone movie.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

Post Reply
leonard f conte
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:16 pm

Vince : Still looking for Scott B & Brian G ?

Post by leonard f conte »

I'm Scott's one time bassist...Heard your'e trying to contact him ! Contact me @ my e-mail, I'll fill you in, etc. PS : The "organ factory" bldg. still stands, those of us who REALLY KNOW consider it a historical site !
vince
Senior Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:37 pm
Location: Kimpo City, Korea

Scott & Rick Bergman

Post by vince »

Hi - Wow, voices from the past. Yes, the last time I was in Andover, when we finally sold out family home of 63 years (Sad Day). Of course I cruised the town area to see the many changes. Andover is being destroyed by the newby's that have moved in and taking over from the old guard that was more interested in preserving the town as a quait New England town.

South CHurch and Free CHristian Church where I took organ lessons are intact but both organs have been changed. The Huge Casavant at Phillips Academy was ripped out and replaced with a 28 stop tracker squeeker.

Most of the buildings that lined main street have been severely altered - or replaced.

Yes, 14 Park Street Andover, Mass - 01810 is still there, It is one of the oldest buildings in the central area. The Musgrove Building, Library, The town hall is destroyed and Punchard High - My High School is now the central government. Imagine, they destroyed My School, wherein I built an organ in the Chem lab - and taught my fellow students as an assistant and occasionally a substitute.

What happened to Scott and Rick, They got in trouble as a result of some pot and the band started a downward slide that ended in dissolution.

When, where and what did you do with Scott?

Always interested in the news

Thanks for your post and contact.

Vince
Vince
Road Manager
The Doors
leonard f conte
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by leonard f conte »

Vince : After Organ Factory, Scott's band morphed...Scott, Brian, myself on bass, Jerry Z on keys. Scott is DYING to contact you, so, if you don't mind, e-mail me directly at:
Leonard_F_Conte@Raytheon.com
I'll then give Scott your direct e-mail, etc. He's in touch with Brian G occasionally. Rick ? Another whole story !
Yes, I'm employe d in the old home town ! Thanks, Lenny Conte.
Post Reply