arthur and jimi

LOVE was another great band from the 60's and of course VERY Doors related.
I think it would be great to have this special topic about the band who was such a big example for The Doors.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

Post Reply
User avatar
anytimecowboy
Senior Member
Posts: 1280
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:27 am
Location: Scotland

arthur and jimi

Post by anytimecowboy »

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/jimi ... 0-65870117

not much in to love but thought others might like this, dont even know if its old news
'I've seen the future brother, it is murder'...
'whole new strange catacombs of wisdom

'''''We want Cinematheque Cinematheque Cinematheque Cinematheque Cinematheque Cinematheque and we want it now''''
User avatar
morrisonhendrix
Senior Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: near Dallas

Re: arthur and jimi

Post by morrisonhendrix »

anytimecowboy wrote:http://dangerousminds.net/comments/jimi ... 0-65870117

not much in to love but thought others might like this, dont even know if its old news
Thanks for the link. I had heard some of this before, but most the article was new to me. I'd LOVE (pun intended) to get my hands on the film that he mentioned existed.
"Music is your only friend, until the end"
Post Reply