Ray Robby concert at the Palacio del Arte in Morelia 3/18

Discussions of other bands, including D21C/ROTS should go here.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

Post Reply
User avatar
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator
Posts: 1978
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 8:48 pm
Location: Southern California

Ray Robby concert at the Palacio del Arte in Morelia 3/18

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Morelia, Mexico. Ha, look at Brock there doin it to it. I would love to hear/see this show just for the hell of it. If Kerry gets a hold of this show, I'll post it here.

http://www.demotix.com/news/628652/door ... lia-mexico

Wild Child is playing the Whisky next Saturday. I might go. Not sure.
User avatar
The Royal Sperm
Senior Member
Posts: 3172
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:23 am

Post by The Royal Sperm »

well, there is no robby!

robby has not played in the all mexican dates!

and mexican says that the new guitar player doesn't work, but i would like to listen it too

thansk for the link
www.KatRecords.com
http.//devil-sperm.tripod.com
Post Reply