Michael Mcclure

We're lucky to have former Doors road manager Vince Treanor here to answer fan questions and share some of his memories. Ask Vince about anything related to the equipment The Doors used, stage set-ups, specific concerts, the band after Jim's death, and working on the Oliver Stone movie.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

Post Reply
Stuart

Michael Mcclure

Post by Stuart »

Hi Vince, Did you ever get a chance to meet and converse with Michael?.
vince
Senior Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:37 pm
Location: Kimpo City, Korea

Meeting & Greeting

Post by vince »

No I did not meet Michael. I was not on Jim's drinking and social circle. It would take someone with that inclination to tag along or arrange a meeting. Of course, I have to plead ignorance as to the why and wherefor of M.M.'s claim to fame. Was he similar to Andy Warhole? I don't really know much except what I read that he and Jim met on several occasions.
Vince
Road Manager
The Doors
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

Hi Vince, Good to see you back and thanks for answering my questions-

Check this out for more info about Michael-

http://www.mcclure-manzarek.com
vince
Senior Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:37 pm
Location: Kimpo City, Korea

Post by vince »

Yes, I followed one link and read the biography. I think I understand. No further comment.
Vince
Road Manager
The Doors
Post Reply