This is an interview with his sister Anne's (preferred Anna) former husband. I thought fellow fans might enjoy it.
http://www.americanlegends.com/morrison ... amily.html
Interesting Q & A with Jim's brother-in law
Moderator: The Freedom Man
-
windchime
- Registered User
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:06 pm
- Location: Florida
-
cutis
- Senior Member
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:55 am
really cool, Windchime! Thanks for posting it.
So Jimbo was a big fan of Stravinsky??? Far out!! I'm sure he dug the Firebird Suite (who wouldn't??) But it makes sense that Jim would dig Stravinsky. After all, Stravinsky was SO avant-gard for the time and ushered a whole new paradigm of classical music. Jim loved the avant garde, anything that pushed the envelope...
So Jimbo was a big fan of Stravinsky??? Far out!! I'm sure he dug the Firebird Suite (who wouldn't??) But it makes sense that Jim would dig Stravinsky. After all, Stravinsky was SO avant-gard for the time and ushered a whole new paradigm of classical music. Jim loved the avant garde, anything that pushed the envelope...