William Spevack & a new Love Book
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:29 am
Hey guys and gals,
Been a while, again. I just stumbled upon another Love board on the net by sheer accident and there are posts in there about a man named William Spevack who has written a book about Love apparently named "Keep On Shining: A Guide Through The Music Of Love & Arthur Lee".
I haven't figured out if it's been released yet or where it is if it has been. Anyone know anything?
Cheers!
Been a while, again. I just stumbled upon another Love board on the net by sheer accident and there are posts in there about a man named William Spevack who has written a book about Love apparently named "Keep On Shining: A Guide Through The Music Of Love & Arthur Lee".
I haven't figured out if it's been released yet or where it is if it has been. Anyone know anything?
Cheers!