Page 1 of 1

New Member Manelcat

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:57 pm
by manelcat
Hi everybody ! I am a Doors fan since 1989, when I traveled with my school classroom to Paris in 1990 and visited the tomb of Jim in Pere Lachaise. At that moment I knew few things about the Doors but afterthat I became a fan. I flight from Barcelona to Paris too to see the concert of Ray Manzarek and Robbie Krieger in 2003 I think, and I was lucky to talk with Ray and Robbie outside the theatre after the gig.

Thanks for accept me in this wonderful site !

Manelcat

Re: New Member Manelcat

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:29 pm
by TheDoorsMusic
Welcome, manelcat! You will find a lot of interesting topics relating to the Doors here as well as off topic as seen in this forum.

The search icon in the upper left is a powerful tool. Please utilize that before starting a topic. Thanks!

Re: New Member Manelcat

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:01 am
by The Freedom Man
Welcome and I hope you have a good time at the Forum