Paris in May 2017
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:53 am
Does anyone want to meet? go to Paris in May with me?
we could spend just 3 nights and days there? because I
am trying convince my mum to let me go but she won't
allow me to on my own and I want someone to go with
as it will be my first time visiting Jim; we could can go
meet Michelle, Gilles and maybe Herve! all we have to
do is just go halves in the accomodation and pay your flight
we could spend just 3 nights and days there? because I
am trying convince my mum to let me go but she won't
allow me to on my own and I want someone to go with
as it will be my first time visiting Jim; we could can go
meet Michelle, Gilles and maybe Herve! all we have to
do is just go halves in the accomodation and pay your flight