Page 1 of 1

Offline for some time

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 am
by Mystery Train
Hey guys and girls

I thought I'd let you know that I'll be off the hook for around a year. After finishing my studies I'll be travelling the world until next summer :D
I guess I won't be online that often. Let's see how The Doors World looks like by then!

Take care and see you around!

MT

Re: Offline for some time

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:22 pm
by jamestkirk
Sounds fantastic, MT!!

Re: Offline for some time

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:36 pm
by The Freedom Man
Have fun amd thanks for the past years!

Re: Offline for some time

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:54 pm
by tombstone
Enjoy your travels! That sounds like a great life experience to look forward to. :D

Re: Offline for some time

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:03 am
by Mystery Train
Thanks guys! Yes, I'm very excited and glad I took the decision :D :shock: