Page 1 of 1

Photos Of Andy Morrison

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:56 pm
by Stuart

Andy

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:38 am
by vince
Wow: How did he get so old. No wonder Anne gave up. I wouldn't marry anyone that old either.

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:53 am
by jim4371
No, no, her and Jim's brother not her ex-husband.

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:19 am
by vince
OOK - My mistake - That is Andy, not Graham. I got so excited that I did not read with comprehension.

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm
by King Morrison
Really cool photos of him. Thanks! :D Been wondering how he look in his old days..

Re: Andy

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:15 am
by laurel_canyon
vince wrote:Wow: How did he get so old. No wonder Anne gave up. I wouldn't marry anyone that old either.
ROFL! Unintentionally funny, but it did tickle my funnybone! :lol:

I think Andy has Jim's nose, and his eyes somewhat.

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:25 am
by The Royal Sperm
Image


the remake of HWY?

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:38 am
by BallroomDays67
No, Jim wasn't driving to a gay parade.

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:51 am
by Porsche
The Royal Sperm wrote:the remake of HWY?
That's why I snapped that one. I originally made these screencaps and posted them on Graham's board where I guess they spread from there. I took that one of Andy driving and put it next to a shot of Jim from HWY to show the side-by-side comparison. Andy does look a lot like his brother. It's not the most politically-correct video, but it's pretty funny seeing these old guys act like kids. Something tells me Jim would be pulling the same sort of stunts if he were still alive.