Page 1 of 1

Attacks in Paris

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:35 am
by Roughie
Not sure if we have any members from Paris but if we do I hope you are safe.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:05 am
by Mystery Train
This is insane! I mean: WTF??!!
Also, Le Bataclan is the venue Ray and Rbby played July 3rd 2011.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:50 am
by Buda
Fuckin' disgusting act. The world we are living in is terrifying. My thoughts are with the victims. Can't even think about what went down inside the club and the other places..

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:52 pm
by jamestkirk
Insane and just so sad....

Re: Attacks in Paris

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:07 am
by Dragonfly
Yea, that was bad. I fear more to come in other places. :(

Re: Attacks in Paris

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:27 pm
by Roughie
Yes and I don't see any end to it. There will always be violent and dangerous radicals for whatever cause.

Re: Attacks in Paris

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:20 pm
by Dragonfly
Yep. There was a video released from NASA showing some unbelievably cool stuff. The usual suspects were commenting about their god, saying HE created it, not the God I was brought up with. And saying stuff that made my blood curdle. :shock: