Page 1 of 1
I'm back
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 pm
by Roughie
Hi all,
Sorry I have been absent for such a long time. I look forward to catching up with you all soon.
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:28 pm
by The Royal Sperm
Hey Funny Man!
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:56 pm
by The Freedom Man
Hey Mate, good to see you back here!
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:12 pm
by jamestkirk
Roughie, my friend! Been wondering and wondering...if you were lost in Mordor!
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:19 pm
by Roughie
Thanks Guys.
I was kind of lost in Mordor... the Mordor of my mind!
Will write more soon and start contributing to threads. (Will probably resurrect a number of old ones as I meander my way through them.)
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:11 am
by Buda
Welcome back on board!

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:02 am
by Roughie
Ok so here is what I have been up to since I was last here...
I haven't made the sketch show yet, that got put on hold for a number of reasons, mostly bad personal ones which I don't want to go into. But we are looking at starting next year.
We have recorded the theme tune for it. It is an original piece and we recorded it to 4 inch, 24 track tape!
I went to a Black Sabbath concert (my second fav band after the Doors). Here is a video that a friend shot at the concert, I was directly in the centre of the audience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw355ANyOsg
Been doing some photography, here is a link to a few of my band shoots.
http://www.pegasusphoto.co.nz/gallery/bands/
One of the shoots ended up being recreated in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7vupN33fY4
Also we photographed the same band for this video, which they shot at our studio. (My wife and I also filmed some of the shots, but this wasn't our music video, we just helped when needed)
http://vimeo.com/93937057
Also been a couple of short films but have no links sorry.
Been creating silly comics some can be seen here...
http://weareloopy.com/
The biggest news is that my wife and I had a daughter last year and we named her... wait for it... Elektra. Not sure how we came up with that name but I might remember one day!
Coming up this year we will be filming two or three music videos, filming 4 or 5 comedy sketches, recording other comedy stuff, creating cartoons and animations, try to get another book published, record some more music for the sketch show and some other things too.
So there ya go, all up to date. Let me know what you've been up to as well.
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:00 pm
by jamestkirk
Beautiful name, ...Elektra...roughie!
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:38 pm
by Silver Forest
The great Roughie is back!
Good to have you back! I hope all is great with you!
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:05 am
by Roughie
Thanks guys. All is well. Hope everyone has been ok during my absence?
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:57 pm
by Roughie
Here is a music video I directed. My wife did the camera work and we both came up with the concept.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvwEnRx ... mQ3jpozRwg