Page 1 of 1

Arthur Lee & LoVE/Odense, Denmark 1996 SB & Art

Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:34 pm
by jamestkirk
Does anyone in the WORLD have the FULL show - what a great great soundboard? I only have the partial show below...I guess the whole show does not exist?! Just four tracks and the interview---it is so great that we can't complain! For what is likely one of the best Love soundboards ever, we are eternally grateful.

I made an alternate CD insert for those who might like it...a larger file is posted next.

:D

Image


Arthur Lee & Love - Rytmeposten Club, Odense, Denmark (1996)

Arthur Lee & Love at the Rytmeposten Club in Odense, Denmark. Unfortunately I only have this small part of the show that was the first of the '96 Summer European tour, including an Arthur Lee interview to the Danish Radio station that did the broadcast.

http://soundaboard.blogspot.com/2012/08 ... dense.html


Sound Quality: 9

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 - Signed D.C.
02 - Orange Skies
03 - Your Mind & We Belong Together
04 - 7 & 7 Is
05 - Arthur Lee Interview 1996 part 1
06 - Arthur Lee Interview 1996 part 2
07 - Arthur Lee Interview 1996 part 3

Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:34 pm
by jamestkirk
Image