Page 1 of 1

Michael Mcclure

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:12 pm
by Stuart
Hi Vince, Did you ever get a chance to meet and converse with Michael?.

Meeting & Greeting

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:10 am
by vince
No I did not meet Michael. I was not on Jim's drinking and social circle. It would take someone with that inclination to tag along or arrange a meeting. Of course, I have to plead ignorance as to the why and wherefor of M.M.'s claim to fame. Was he similar to Andy Warhole? I don't really know much except what I read that he and Jim met on several occasions.

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:39 am
by Stuart
Hi Vince, Good to see you back and thanks for answering my questions-

Check this out for more info about Michael-

http://www.mcclure-manzarek.com

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:09 pm
by vince
Yes, I followed one link and read the biography. I think I understand. No further comment.