Page 1 of 1

Jim's ailments

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:15 am
by vince
In the past, you have exhibited such a depth of knowledge about Jim and those around him that I feel so insignificant. I must admit that your vast knowledge of Jim's affaris are so much greater than mine I defer to your wisdom in these matters. As you have pointed out, I really didn't know Jim and so should not talk about the dead.

I refrain from providing you with any information related to the Doors, their activities, personell, music, friends, travels, books, poetry or any other detail whatsoever.

Re: Jim's ailments

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:58 pm
by windchime
vince wrote:In the past, you have exhibited such a depth of knowledge about Jim and those around him that I feel so insignificant. I must admit that your vast knowledge of Jim's affaris are so much greater than mine I defer to your wisdom in these matters. As you have pointed out, I really didn't know Jim and so should not talk about the dead.

I refrain from providing you with any information related to the Doors, their activities, personell, music, friends, travels, books, poetry or any other detail whatsoever.
Uh, what side of the bed did you wake on?? I never said you did not know Jim. I also never even implied you did not know Jim or the other band members. I DID say no one knows what goes on between two people (that being Pam and Jim) and I stand by that!! It is true that I DO know a lot about Jim's life, but I never claimed to be an expert and never said I knew more than you or anyone else. As for the dead, I said I did not think it was right to speak ill of the dead (as you were Pam, not Jim), I am entitled to that opinion!

You have twisted everything I have ever said or asked you, so whatever! Apparently you really do have sour grapes over something, but I never insulted you! You are free not to answer any questions as there are other people here that I can defer to. In addition, I have been speaking to Patricia Butler (Author of "Angels Dance & Angel''s Die"), she has been most pleasent to me. I don't know why you feel attacked, but it was not by me. It seems your hatred for Pam runs deep, makes me wonder why if you are now taking that out on me. Hmmmm??

Good day!

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:47 pm
by cary
quote: " It is true that I DO know a lot about Jim's life,"

You sure about that?

Reading a lot about someone's life and actually KNOWING about
someone's life is not at all the same. I think most everyone here
has read a lot about the Doors. Most of this information is not realiable
That alone is probably the biggest reason
that I am here on this board as apposed to the other boards
which are more like gossip mills than anything else.
Perfect example: I always wondered if John really kicked Jim
in New Orleans and now I know.

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:30 pm
by The Freedom Man
To Windchime,

Vince is NOT living in the past, he's just answering questions from people, that happened to be in the past.You have to understand that things here are different then on the Lizard Lounge where people prefer the Myth rather then the truth.
So, please stop attacking Vince's words, ok.
I don't like the childish attacks that you see on the official board, and I defenetely don't want to see them here.


Can YOU handle the truth? I haven't figured that out yet.......

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:50 pm
by windchime
cary wrote:quote: " It is true that I DO know a lot about Jim's life,"

You sure about that?

Reading a lot about someone's life and actually KNOWING about
someone's life is not at all the same. I think most everyone here
has read a lot about the Doors. Most of this information is not realiable
That alone is probably the biggest reason
that I am here on this board as apposed to the other boards
which are more like gossip mills than anything else.
Perfect example: I always wondered if John really kicked Jim
in New Orleans and now I know.
To say I know a lot about his life does not mean I know it all and looking at the comment it does seem rather dumb to have said it. I suppose what I should have said is I do know some about Jim's life (much that I find intruiqing about him before he ever moved to LA).

I think most of what has been read by me as well as other fans have been other people's views and recollections of "the truth." I like reading direct quotes from Jim, as well as people that knew him when he lived where I do when he was a young man. I have learned some very interesting things here, and in other places. However as time has gone on and I have done research, I find different people have different stories that may not even add up to fact. Also a lot of rumor and speculation, I guess that goes with the territory when dealing with somene that is a legend to so many. Anyway, your point is well taken and I appreciate your calling me on it in a kind fashion.

Take care~ :)

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:12 pm
by nephron
Didn't Patricia Butler get busted for misappropriation of funds, claiming that the funds from "Angels Dance and Angels Die" were to be donated to a scholarship fund for Pam's highschool? The highschool had never heard of her or the book? She either lied, or perhaps there was no money left to donate after she used it to clean out the food section of Sam's club. :shock:

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:15 am
by windchime
nephron wrote:Didn't Patricia Butler get busted for misappropriation of funds, claiming that the funds from "Angels Dance and Angels Die" were to be donated to a scholarship fund for Pam's highschool? The highschool had never heard of her or the book? She either lied, or perhaps there was no money left to donate after she used it to clean out the food section of Sam's club. :shock:
Not sure, but it did come up in this website. She does speak to the issue and it is a very interesting website with a lot of very nice members. :D

http://pamelacourson.proboards56.com/in ... rd=general

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:29 am
by nephron
pam1, pam2, pam3, pamela, pamelasusan, .....scary. An unwary collection of 'pam' sycophants. Windchime,...you sure you wanted to post that link here? :D

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:38 am
by windchime
nephron wrote:pam1, pam2, pam3, pamela, pamelasusan, .....scary. An unwary collection of 'pam' sycophants. Windchime,...you sure you wanted to post that link here? :D
Oh, I only posted it because someone asked about the Scholarship in Pam's name. Sorry. :?

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:22 am
by nephron
Hey! Nothing to be sorry about. I was just being facetious.... 8)

Windchime's site

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:47 am
by sullen and aborted
[In the past, you have exhibited such a depth of knowledge about Jim and those around him that I feel so insignificant. I must admit that your vast knowledge of Jim's affaris are so much greater than mine I defer to your wisdom in these matters. As you have pointed out, I really didn't know Jim and so should not talk about the dead.

:arrow: It is very fortunate for the viewers of this posting board, that we are able to view windchime's site as well. Now that we know that her wisdom in matters dealing with the Doors far outdistances any knowledge that Vince Treanor III could possibly have ,we ,as Doors fans have the option of participating in a mass migration over to her site.

Re: Jim's ailments

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:14 pm
by Hamlet
vince wrote:In the past, you have exhibited such a depth of knowledge about Jim and those around him that I feel so insignificant. I must admit that your vast knowledge of Jim's affaris are so much greater than mine I defer to your wisdom in these matters. As you have pointed out, I really didn't know Jim and so should not talk about the dead.

I refrain from providing you with any information related to the Doors, their activities, personell, music, friends, travels, books, poetry or any other detail whatsoever.
Right on!

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:33 pm
by universalmind69
http://pamelacourson.proboards56.com/in ... rd=general[/quote]

pheew....can you say O B S E S S I V E????!!!

"pampampampampampampampampampampampampampampampampam..."

weird..

Scholarship

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:10 pm
by vince
Someone has to be out of logic or living in a world of fantasy.

Pam's parents don't establish a scholarship. Some Author does.

Can anyone tell me what is so important about this whore.

What is memorable about Pam.

She gave it up for anyone who would give her a fix, Can you imagine what can go on in a changing room???

She was a long time drug unser - a wonderful example for school kids to follow.

She died of an OD. Now that is a useful warning to future users. She sould not hold a job

She lived off Jim's largesse

She gave away more than half the stock of the store that Jim funded.

When she was nearly down from a fix she was somewhat pleasant. On the front side she was a whining annoyance who annoyed not only jim but everyone aroung her.

What redeeming social value did the useless human being have?

Her "Champion" has yet to demonstrate any contribution to humanity that this wasted person provide. Aside from the object of a self serving "Fan Club"

As far as "Hating anyone on this forum - now or in the past - I do not have the time or energy to hate anyone. I do refuse to give credibility to obsessive personalities who speak much about "Research" and prove themselves a fool - then don't have the common sense to stand up and say "My stupid mistake".

The qualifications to make factual statements are seriously questioned when one claims that reading credits on a flawed fil is "Extensive Research". That is so far beyond funny as to be indescribable.

I accept criticism. I accept correction for any error I might have made. Far be it from me, looked upon by the Members of this Foru as a relaible historian, to say anything misleading or state as fact that which is opinion.

But when nearly every statement I make is challenged... Ignore. I am not an oyster.

Thanks Peeps. I love you all - 1.

Re: Windchime's site

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:36 pm
by windchime
strongbow wrote:[In the past, you have exhibited such a depth of knowledge about Jim and those around him that I feel so insignificant. I must admit that your vast knowledge of Jim's affaris are so much greater than mine I defer to your wisdom in these matters. As you have pointed out, I really didn't know Jim and so should not talk about the dead.

:arrow: It is very fortunate for the viewers of this posting board, that we are able to view windchime's site as well. Now that we know that her wisdom in matters dealing with the Doors far outdistances any knowledge that Vince Treanor III could possibly have ,we ,as Doors fans have the option of participating in a mass migration over to her site.

My site, oh hell no! I do not have a website of any kind, I only visit the site form time to time, lol. :roll:

Re: Scholarship

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:46 pm
by windchime
vince wrote:Someone has to be out of logic or living in a world of fantasy.

Pam's parents don't establish a scholarship. Some Author does.

Can anyone tell me what is so important about this whore.

What is memorable about Pam.

She gave it up for anyone who would give her a fix, Can you imagine what can go on in a changing room???

She was a long time drug unser - a wonderful example for school kids to follow.

She died of an OD. Now that is a useful warning to future users. She sould not hold a job

She lived off Jim's largesse

She gave away more than half the stock of the store that Jim funded.

When she was nearly down from a fix she was somewhat pleasant. On the front side she was a whining annoyance who annoyed not only jim but everyone aroung her.

What redeeming social value did the useless human being have?

Her "Champion" has yet to demonstrate any contribution to humanity that this wasted person provide. Aside from the object of a self serving "Fan Club"

As far as "Hating anyone on this forum - now or in the past - I do not have the time or energy to hate anyone. I do refuse to give credibility to obsessive personalities who speak much about "Research" and prove themselves a fool - then don't have the common sense to stand up and say "My stupid mistake".

The qualifications to make factual statements are seriously questioned when one claims that reading credits on a flawed fil is "Extensive Research". That is so far beyond funny as to be indescribable.

I accept criticism. I accept correction for any error I might have made. Far be it from me, looked upon by the Members of this Foru as a relaible historian, to say anything misleading or state as fact that which is opinion.

But when nearly every statement I make is challenged... Ignore. I am not an oyster.

Thanks Peeps. I love you all - 1.
Again, that is NOT my website, hello!!!!! I do not have a website, I do not have time nor the inclination do do such a thing.

Anyway, this thread was about Jim's Asthma, not Pam. Also, no one here knew Pam (not even Vince). Meeting someone a few times is not a friendship or vast knowledge of that person make. Anyway, just clearing up that THEMIS-A Tribute to Pamela Courson is NOT my website. I do not have one at all, lol.

As for Patricia Butler (which is why I posted the website ^^^look up), she did her research for her book (quite extensive and has her views on Vince as well) and as for the scholarship that was supposed to be made with sales from Angels Dance & Angels Die, you will have to speak to her about what happened there. I am sure she will be more than willing to speak her mind as she is also not a wallflower. I suggest Vince since you seem to keep singleing me out, you speak DIRECTLY to her.

PS. Calling someone a "whore" is hatred Vince. Also "peeps' is like street talk, where did you learn that?? Loves ya' :D
Love you all~

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:36 am
by windchime
WAKE UP!! Not my website dummies! I've saaid it over and over, lol. :twisted: