Fat Mattress

Discussions of other bands, including D21C/ROTS should go here.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

Post Reply
User avatar
silentseason
Senior Member
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Fat Mattress

Post by silentseason »

I recently gave their debut album a relistening to and I still think it is quite good (haven't heard their second album so can't judge it's merits). This album, in addition with the two cuts he did on Axis and Electric Ladyland, really show that Noel Redding was quite talented in his own right. Shame that he and Mitch Mitchell are no longer with us.
You set the scene
User avatar
jamestkirk
Senior Member
Posts: 5816
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: The Music Of My Mind

Re: Fat Mattress

Post by jamestkirk »

silentseason wrote:I recently gave their debut album a relistening to and I still think it is quite good (haven't heard their second album so can't judge it's merits). This album, in addition with the two cuts he did on Axis and Electric Ladyland, really show that Noel Redding was quite talented in his own right. Shame that he and Mitch Mitchell are no longer with us.
Yes! A very nice album indeed!!
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
Post Reply