Page 2 of 6
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:38 am
by MistyJm
From the movie Blue Velvet.
Fuck you, you fucking fuck
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:54 pm
by Lauren
MistyJm wrote:From the movie Blue Velvet.
Fuck you, you fucking fuck
hehehe, I like that!

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:51 pm
by jamestkirk
"Every man in the world is better than someone else and not as good as someone else."
"The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness."
--William Saroyan
"Nothing is more heartbreaking than the demise of decency." --Guo Morou
.............................................................................................................................
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:02 am
by MistyJm
Lauren wrote:MistyJm wrote:From the movie Blue Velvet.
Fuck you, you fucking fuck
hehehe, I like that!


Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:38 pm
by jamestkirk
"It was a lonesome, stupid time,
and if I learned anything from it.....
it doesn't show."
---peter s. beagle
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:44 pm
by MistyJm
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
-Gandhi
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Gandhi
Send me flowers while I`m alive. They won`t do me a damn bit of good after I`m dead.
-Joan Crawford
If you want to see the girl next door, go next door
-Joan Crawford
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 pm
by jamestkirk
"An alcoholic is a someone you don't like, who drinks as much as you do."
"I've just had eighteen straight whiskeys. I think that's a record."
--Dylan Thomas
.
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:53 am
by MistyJm
Bob Marley:
-Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.
-When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.
-Don't forget your history nor your destiny.
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:45 pm
by kostis
MistyJm wrote:
If you want to see the girl next door, go next door
-Joan Crawford
Thanks for that quote MJ. It inspired some friends, already.
A friend a few days ago wanted to meet some guy donwstairs.
So, I told her to go downstairs. She did, but he wasn't there.
She's trying again next Friday
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:12 am
by MistyJm
kostis wrote:MistyJm wrote:
If you want to see the girl next door, go next door
-Joan Crawford
Thanks for that quote MJ. It inspired some friends, already.
A friend a few days ago wanted to meet some guy donwstairs.
So, I told her to go downstairs. She did, but he wasn't there.
She's trying again next Friday

nice
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:35 am
by MistyJm
More of MM.
Creativity has got to start with humanity and when you're a human being, you feel, you suffer.
Sometimes I've been to a party where noone spoke to me for a whole evening.The men,
frightened by their wives or sweeites...the ladies would gang up in a corner and discuss my dangerous character.
I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:39 am
by jim4371
"Sometimes when I eat chalk my mouth tastes like paste, and sometimes when I eat paste, my mouth tastes like chalk."
-Rosa Eustice Delapancha
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:03 pm
by jamestkirk
On the late great blues guitarist Rory Gallagher.....
Q:"How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world?"
A:"I don't know, go ask Rory Gallagher" -Jimi Hendrix
"So a couple of kids come up, who's me and my mate, and say, 'How
do you get your sound Mr Gallagher?' and he sits down and tells us.
So I owe Rory Gallagher my sound." -Brian May (Queen)
"The man who got me back into the blues." -Eric Clapton
RIP Rory.
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:32 pm
by MistyJm
I've got something in my mouth, that belongs to you.
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:55 pm
by jamestkirk
MistyJm wrote:I've got something in my mouth, that belongs to you.

Who said that... Frenchman??!!

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 pm
by MistyJm
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 pm
by jamestkirk
Sorry, I couldn't resiist. I get the metaphor.

A nice sentiment. "Words inside meant only for you." At least that's how I take it......
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:04 pm
by MistyJm
jamestkirk wrote:Sorry, I couldn't resiist. I get the metaphor.

A nice sentiment. "Words inside meant only for you." At least that's how I take it......
No your first impression was right James lol
No sorry ok? It's all good.
And yes the metaphor is beautiful. That's why I left out the first part of it and put only this line here. Both meanings are beautiful.
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:33 pm
by Silver Forest
MistyJm wrote:jamestkirk wrote:Sorry, I couldn't resiist. I get the metaphor.

A nice sentiment. "Words inside meant only for you." At least that's how I take it......
No your first impression was right James lol
No sorry ok? It's all good.
And yes the metaphor is beautiful. That's why I left out the first part of it and put only this line here. Both meanings are beautiful.
Sort of a mind test?
Women, always thinking two or three plays ahead...

Nice M, I like it

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:35 pm
by Silver Forest
"What's wrong being fat?"

JDM

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:17 am
by Lauren
Misty and James-- you have some really good ones!
hehe-- the girl next door one is great.
Monique, I love almost all of Ghandi's quotes...as I do Bob Marleys. They are all so....hmm...kind!

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 am
by MistyJm
The girl next door one made me laugh too.
I love reading these quotes. Gives you such an inside of personality.
Some more from Ghandi.
Where there is love there is life.
Be the change that you want to see in the world.
It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:49 pm
by jamestkirk
thanks, lauren......
--Groucho Marx:
"Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot."
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others."
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.
If you can fake that, you've got it made."
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:09 pm
by desertlizard
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.-castro
man is the cruelest animal-Nietzsche
only sick music makes money today-Nietzsche
god is dead-Nietzsche
what does not destroys me makes me stronger-Nietzsche
world's the scenario where you make the difference-bush
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:43 pm
by jamestkirk
Do you curse where you come from?
Do you swear in the night?
Will it mean much to you
If I treat you right?
Do you like what you're doing?
Would you do it some more?
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for?
Hey slow, Jane, make sense
Slow, slow. Jane, cross the fence.
--
Nick Drake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze5Bktb2jiQ
One of the best finger picking guitarists of all time.
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:13 am
by kostis
You don't know how lucky you are to be ugly, because if people like you, you know it's for something else
- charles bukowsi
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:52 am
by MistyJm
kostis wrote:You don't know how lucky you are to be ugly, because if people like you, you know it's for something else
- charles bukowsi
That's a good one.
But then. People wo are only interested in someone's looks are most of the times gonna end up lonely.
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 am
by jamestkirk
Oscar Wilde.......
--I like men who have a future, and women who have a past.
--Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
--Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them;
sometimes they forgive them.....
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:59 am
by MistyJm
Tori Amos:
If they keep crashing stuff into the moon, the moon's gonna get pissed off, and the tides'll change, and all the women'll start PMS-ing together. Then you guys are going to fucking regret it.
Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes.
Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin.
I have so many different personalities in me and I still feel lonely.
Give me peace, love, peace, love, give me peace, love, and a hard cock.
Anger is natural. It's part of the force. You just have to learn to hang out with it.
When you stop putting yourself on the line, and you don't touch your own heart, how do you expect to touch other people?
I think you have to know who you are. Get to know the monster that lives in your soul, dive deep into your soul and explore it.
What girls do to each other is beyond description. No chinese torture comes close.
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm
by jamestkirk
When Liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her.
--Oscar Wilde