Page 7 of 15
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:29 pm
by lament of an indian
cause i'll be there
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:56 pm
by The Royal Sperm
oh, all the boards envy your right now ...

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:10 am
by blindtiger
Enya wrote:
Soo cute! You can never start too early to teach your kids good music, right? Love his little The Doors shirt! Way to go.

Thanks Enya!
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:32 pm
by MistyJm
I know I am not as cute as BT's baby.

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:38 pm
by Enya
MistyJm wrote:I know I am not as cute as BT's baby.
That's because you don't have such a cute t-shirt, you know?

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:26 am
by Lauren
MistyJm wrote:Me kissing my cat. Isn't she the cutest? I found her six years ago as a tiny kitten outside starved. These days I have to beg for cuddles from her. She's having a thing for the neighbours cat

awww, I love animal rescuers!!
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 am
by Lauren
Well I must be pretty 'easy' since I did put myself on my avatar......whoops. Should have been a little more creative.
Anywho.....
Here is me....in you know where
And below are my kids (my 2 Jack's...haha)

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:22 am
by MistyJm
Ah Lauren you got Jack Russels too. I love Jack Russels. They are crazy dogs but so cute.

I have one too.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:27 am
by Lauren
MistyJm wrote:Ah Lauren you got Jack Russels too. I love Jack Russels. They are crazy dogs but so cute.

I have one too.

Yes, I read in this thread that you had one as well.....although I did not see a pic. I think it was posted a while ago so its no longer there.
Yes, Jacks are the best! I feel like I have 20 dogs sometimes because each Jack is equivalent to 10 dogs!
They are CRAZY crazy crazy......and too smart for their own good! They are little shits but I love me some Jacks!!
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:35 am
by MistyJm
Lauren wrote:MistyJm wrote:Ah Lauren you got Jack Russels too. I love Jack Russels. They are crazy dogs but so cute.

I have one too.

Yes, I read in this thread that you had one as well.....although I did not see a pic. I think it was posted a while ago so its no longer there.
Yes, Jacks are the best! I feel like I have 20 dogs sometimes because each Jack is equivalent to 10 dogs!
They are CRAZY crazy crazy......and too smart for their own good! They are little shits but I love me some Jacks!!
They are so smart and funny. They always make me laugh. Because of the crazy things they do. I do think mine is in a state of retirement though.
He's becoming a lazy ass.

He's getting old.
I will find a photo of my Jack and post again.
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:43 am
by MistyJm
Lauren wrote:MistyJm wrote:Me kissing my cat. Isn't she the cutest? I found her six years ago as a tiny kitten outside starved. These days I have to beg for cuddles from her. She's having a thing for the neighbours cat

awww, I love animal rescuers!!
Yes she is special. When I found her. She was so tiny and skinny and the stores were closed and I had no cat food nothing. So I gave her dog food.
She loved it. She is still tiny but she rules the house at night. Little cute hell raiser.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 am
by Lauren
oh please do! I would love to see a pic of your little guy (or not so little if he is older, lol)
How old is your Jack by the way? I have always wondered if they ever calm down. hehe
Kimber, the brown and white one, is 3 and Mack the black and white one is 2......the 2 year old needs some MAJOR behavior modification----he is a little terror!!

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:57 am
by MistyJm
Ah they are so young and cute. Yes most of the times when they hit the age of two especially the male dogs get completely crazy. Hormones.
My Jack will become nine. And yes they calm down when they get older. He's still crazy and playing. But I do notice he sleeps way more now.
A few photo's I could find this fast.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:05 am
by Lauren
yup, you sure do have a Jack there! A mighty cute Jack also! I have seen some that hardly look like Jacks at all.......but yours definately is.
So hormones huh? Well if he is 2 in people years that would make him 14 in dog years so you are probably right! haha
Good to hear they will calm down some......because one of them has been barking the ENTIRE time I have been on the computer tonight (as I take another sip of wine to drown out the sound). I swear they would bark at the sound of a butterfly's wings fluttering by our gate......sigh
So if you do come out to good ol' California this summer, would you board him or do you have family that would watch him for that long?
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:10 am
by MistyJm
Believe me hormones.

When my Jack turned two years old he was in a state of fucking every dog he met. Male or female. He didn't care.
Even the pillows on my couch were not save for him. But it does calm down.
It just hits them very heavy all at once.
Yes my animals will go to my stepdad. The dog isn't even officially mine. He was my mother and stepfathers dog. But when she died I started to take care of the little guy. So they got a good place to stay.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:19 am
by Lauren
Well thats good......at least you will be able to sleep easy (hopefully depending on who and what is going on in the room next to you, haha) knowing that he will be with your fam.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:26 am
by MistyJm
Lauren wrote:Well thats good......at least you will be able to sleep easy (hopefully depending on who and what is going on in the room next to you, haha) knowing that he will be with your fam.

Yes I will have no worries.
Lol I problaby will be to exited to sleep anyway. It is my first time to the US. To LA and meeting all of you. Gonna be all exited. But when I'm really wasted I will knock out.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:34 am
by Lauren
MistyJm wrote:Yes I will have no worries.
Lol I problaby will be to exited to sleep anyway. It is my first time to the US. To LA and meeting all of you. Gonna be all exited.
But when I'm really wasted I will knock out. 
Highly doubtful..haha
I think I stayed wasted the entire time and I caught my second wind.....then my third wind....then my fourth....and the next thing I knew it was morning and I was headed over to Barney's for a bloody mary to cure the massive headache I had.
When you are that excited it really is hard to sleep!!
This time I will make sure to take some Benadryl or something so I don't end up keeping the entire hotel up with my tone deaf singing or my drunken rambling.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:01 am
by wha happened
um..I don't suggest taking Benadryl and go out drinking. I dropped 2 before we went out to the Rainbow, I thought I was going fall on my face.
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:15 am
by MistyJm
Nope no taking pills here either. I'll settle for good weed.
Not in to the pills and other drugs anymore.
I've had my share of that. And I'm not missing it.
Be careful with taking those with alcohol Lauren. Over the counter drugs can be very dangerous taking with alcohol.
Hey drunken ramblings are good.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 am
by Lauren
I know I know.........mixing is bad, I have had my bout with that mess
I am speaking of taking Benadryl late later on after drinking post I-hop....not pre-gaming it
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:59 pm
by MistyJm
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:20 am
by Lauren
very pretty pics!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:57 am
by MistyJm
Lauren wrote:very pretty pics!!!

Thank you Lauren

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:02 am
by The Royal Sperm
nice pics mon, post your passport picture please xD
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:03 am
by violentblossom
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 am
by MistyJm
The Royal Sperm wrote:nice pics mon, post your passport picture please xD
Why would you wanna see my passport picture?
No I don't like it. With the new rules. You are not allowed to smile at it. Just look numb... really. I don't like that. So I am not going to.

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:09 am
by MistyJm
Blossom the color of your eyes. Wow. Love it.

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:22 am
by BrysonK
Benadryl is an anti inflammatory..moreso for allergies.. I'd suggest a low dose of Melatonin mixed with a bit of ibuprofen. Aside from dehydration from binge drinking (ie hangover), the constriction of blood vessels is the next thing that will make you feel shitty after a day of drinking.
Personally, some Chronic & H20 the night before, and a beer in the morning, works wonders

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:36 am
by MistyJm
BrysonK wrote:Benadryl is an anti inflammatory..moreso for allergies.. I'd suggest a low dose of Melatonin mixed with a bit of ibuprofen. Aside from dehydration from binge drinking (ie hangover), the constriction of blood vessels is the next thing that will make you feel shitty after a day of drinking.
Personally, some Chronic & H20 the night before, and a beer in the morning, works wonders

Call me old, but I remember one trick that people used to do here to fight a hangover and was just putting a raw egg in a glass and just shove it down your throat. Maybe something for you Bry?
