Page 6 of 15

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:42 pm
by The Royal Sperm
MistyJm wrote:
The Royal Sperm wrote:C'mon M, i'm ready to my "leading the imagination" classes :P
I better not :lol:


:/

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:00 pm
by blindtiger
Back to the topic :lol: this is my baby son when he was 5 months

Image

and this is me :oops:

Image
yes we love The Doors! :mrgreen:

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 pm
by MistyJm
Ah BT that is so cute. And your son is so adoreble. Is he rockin in his diapers to the Doors ? :mrgreen:

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:00 pm
by Silver Forest
Thanks for presenting your cute baby son! :)
And a big welcome to this great Doors fan!

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:48 am
by The Royal Sperm
blindtiger wrote:Back to the topic :lol: this is my baby son when he was 5 months

Image


i love babies, even more when they are doors fans :lol:

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:26 pm
by MistyJm
This is what my kitty turns in to at night. I told you guys.
Halloween cat. :lol:

Image

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:29 pm
by J.B.Marx
That's a very cool pic man. Thumbs up!

blindtiger wrote:Back to the topic :lol: this is my baby son when he was 5 months

Image

and this is me :oops:

Image
yes we love The Doors! :mrgreen:

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:27 pm
by blindtiger
J.B.Marx wrote:That's a very cool pic man. Thumbs up!
Thanks!
im a girlie tho :D

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:28 pm
by blindtiger
MistyJm wrote:This is what my kitty turns in to at night. I told you guys.
Halloween cat. :lol:

Image
Very cool!
i love your pics Misty, so shining!

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:30 pm
by blindtiger
The Royal Sperm wrote:
blindtiger wrote:


i love babies, even more when they are doors fans :lol:
:lol:

i think im going to frame that t-shirt, its so small and cute i love it!

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:38 pm
by J.B.Marx
blindtiger wrote:
J.B.Marx wrote:That's a very cool pic man. Thumbs up!
Thanks!
im a girlie tho :D
Oops, I'm sorry.

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:39 pm
by MistyJm
blindtiger wrote:
MistyJm wrote:This is what my kitty turns in to at night. I told you guys.
Halloween cat. :lol:

Image
Very cool!
i love your pics Misty, so shining!
Yes I think I heard the comment atomic flashlight being used at my photo's here once if I remember correct. :lol:
I never figured out how my camera works and it is almost falling apart but I love that fucking thing so much. :oops:

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:41 pm
by MistyJm
blindtiger wrote:
The Royal Sperm wrote:
blindtiger wrote:


i love babies, even more when they are doors fans :lol:
:lol:

i think im going to frame that t-shirt, its so small and cute i love it!
Ah you should BT. Also a nice thing for your son to see when he is grown up. :D

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:12 am
by MistyJm
..

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:25 am
by wha happened
<3

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:15 am
by MistyJm
wha happened wrote:<3
What does that mean? I am not home in internet languige. Is it good?

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:22 am
by MistyJm
I know now. That is so sweet. ;0

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:27 am
by lament of an indian
get a room you two...

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 am
by BrysonK
gregs cock screams 'fashion sense' and 'ihop'

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:25 pm
by jamestkirk
MistyJm wrote:
wha happened wrote:<3
What does that mean? I am not home in internet languige. Is it good?
I'm guessing wha is telling you what camera setting to use. Then again, you all seem to get something completely different than I!!??
It's 5 am & I'm sick, so cut me some slack.......

Just caught the pic of your kitty.....love him/her!! Kitty's got the whole attitude thing going on there...... :wink:

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 pm
by MistyJm
It's a heart James. You have to look at it side ways. Yes I got help with figuring that one out. :wink:
As for Bry and his ihop? Pancakes? :lol: I had to use google for that too.
You guys are confusing me. =)
Sorry to hear you are feeling sick James. I hope you will feel better soon.

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:48 pm
by jamestkirk
MistyJm wrote:It's a heart James. You have to look at it side ways. Yes I got help with figuring that one out. :wink:
As for Bry and his ihop? Pancakes? :lol: I had to use google for that too.
You guys are confusing me. =)
Sorry to hear you are feeling sick James. I hope you will feel better soon.
Well, I'm as far from getting those texting abbreviations as one can get......as Mr. Monk says.."lol out loud". Clueless. And proud of it. The last thing I need is texting-thumb-injuries!! :wink:

<3 to you, misty.

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:21 pm
by MistyJm
jamestkirk wrote:
MistyJm wrote:It's a heart James. You have to look at it side ways. Yes I got help with figuring that one out. :wink:
As for Bry and his ihop? Pancakes? :lol: I had to use google for that too.
You guys are confusing me. =)
Sorry to hear you are feeling sick James. I hope you will feel better soon.
Well, I'm as far from getting those texting abbreviations as one can get......as Mr. Monk says.."lol out loud". Clueless. And proud of it. The last thing I need is texting-thumb-injuries!! :wink:

<3 to you, misty.
I know some of it, but not a lot. And especially with different languiges it can get confusing. :lol:
I hope you are feeling better and not feeling sick anymore James? :)

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:27 pm
by jamestkirk
MistyJm wrote:
jamestkirk wrote:
MistyJm wrote:It's a heart James. You have to look at it side ways. Yes I got help with figuring that one out. :wink:
As for Bry and his ihop? Pancakes? :lol: I had to use google for that too.
You guys are confusing me. =)
Sorry to hear you are feeling sick James. I hope you will feel better soon.
Well, I'm as far from getting those texting abbreviations as one can get......as Mr. Monk says.."lol out loud". Clueless. And proud of it. The last thing I need is texting-thumb-injuries!! :wink:

<3 to you, misty.
I know some of it, but not a lot. And especially with different languiges it can get confusing. :lol:
I hope you are feeling better and not feeling sick anymore James? :)
Thanks, misty. Feeling better. Got lots of rest over the Holiday.

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 pm
by MistyJm
Good to hear James. :wink:

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:14 pm
by Enya
blindtiger wrote:Back to the topic :lol: this is my baby son when he was 5 months

Image

yes we love The Doors! :mrgreen:
Soo cute! You can never start too early to teach your kids good music, right? Love his little The Doors shirt! Way to go. :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:50 am
by MistyJm
..

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:13 am
by wha happened
yum

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:24 am
by dj_vera
Can't wait 'til this summer =)

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:04 pm
by wha happened
why