Offline for some time

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

Post Reply
User avatar
Mystery Train
Senior Member
Posts: 1058
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:22 pm

Offline for some time

Post by Mystery Train »

Hey guys and girls

I thought I'd let you know that I'll be off the hook for around a year. After finishing my studies I'll be travelling the world until next summer :D
I guess I won't be online that often. Let's see how The Doors World looks like by then!

Take care and see you around!

MT
User avatar
jamestkirk
Senior Member
Posts: 5816
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: The Music Of My Mind

Re: Offline for some time

Post by jamestkirk »

Sounds fantastic, MT!!
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
User avatar
The Freedom Man
Site Owner
Posts: 1994
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:33 am
Contact:

Re: Offline for some time

Post by The Freedom Man »

Have fun amd thanks for the past years!
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
tombstone
Registered User
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:12 am

Re: Offline for some time

Post by tombstone »

Enjoy your travels! That sounds like a great life experience to look forward to. :D
User avatar
Mystery Train
Senior Member
Posts: 1058
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:22 pm

Re: Offline for some time

Post by Mystery Train »

Thanks guys! Yes, I'm very excited and glad I took the decision :D :shock:
Post Reply